(Color - NTSC/2005 - HD/2016 - 18 min. - Brazil)
Synopsis: Many characters cross paths to tell the story of Edilamar, a young woman full of life and beloved by all. A tragic accident happens to Edilamar which marks the lives of her friends, relatives and other people from the small town. Her premonition of the accident pulls together the pieces of the puzzle of her story.
Production: Goulart Filmes
Executive production: Instituto Marlin Azul
Producers: Nayglon Goulart, Yves Goulart and Marcelo Nigri
Director and screenwriter: Yves Goulart
Assistant director: Marcelo Nigri
Cinematography: Allan Dias Prado
Assistant director of photography: Lucélia N. Prado
Art director: Yves Goulart
Camera: Yves Goulart
Editing: Antonia Gama and Fábio Fausto
Sound operator: Nayglon Goulart
Sound editor: Walter Goulart
Cast: Lilian Martins Ghisi, Adriana Farias de Medeiros, Dionysio Damiani, Karollaine Estevan, Leandro Pedroso, Mairon Nunes, Marinete Martins, Mattheus Pereira Machado, Nayglon Goulart, Maria de Lurdes Estevan, Marlei T. Cardoso Goulart and Soraia Schug
Music: Os Mirins, Renato Borguetti and Gilberto Gil
Art designer: Ana Beatriz Herbstrith
Translation: Marcelo Nigri
The film was part of the project 'Revealing the Many Brazils – Year I', developed by the Ministry of Culture of Brazil.
- Brazilian Endowment for the Arts – Goulart's Films (New York, May 2008);
- Brazilian-American Cultural Institute (BACI) – Goulart's Films (Washington, DC, January 2008);
- Teia Cultural 2007 (Belo Horizonte, Brazil, November 2007).
- 8th Brasil Noar Film Festival (Barcelona, 2008);
- V Brazilian Cine Fest Petrobras (New York, 2007);
- XXII International Film Festival of Guadalajara (Guadalajara, 2007);
- 7th Catavídeo – Videos from Santa Catarina (Florianópolis, Brazil, 2006);
- 38th Brazilian Film Festival of Brasília (Brasília, Brazil, 2006);
- 2nd Amazonas Film Festival (Amazonas, Brazil, 2005);
- 13th Gramado Cine Video Festival (Gramado, Brazil, 2005);
- 17th São Paulo International Short Film Festival (São Paulo, 2005).
- Globosat (Futura Channel) – Revealing the Many Brazils (2005).
The script Edilamar was selected by the Ministry of Culture of Brazil to participate in the project 'Revealing the Many Brazils – Year I' (2004).
Back to Filmography | Back to top